Summer Study Tour Programme to Australia
STUDY TOUR PROGRAMME DETAILS
|Date:||5 August 2017 – 20 August 2017|
|Eligibility:||All full-time locally-accredited sub-degree and undergraduate (including Top-up) programme students|
|CCCU Sponsorship:||Up to a maximum of HKD,000* (After deducting CCCU sponsorship of ,000, students are only required to pay HKD,500)|
- Homestay Accommodation for 14 nights (Placement fee and 16 meals per week)
- Sydney Educational Tours (Transportation, guided tours and entry fees)
- English for Academic Purposes Classes
- Round-trip Direct Flight Airfares between Hong Kong and Sydney
- Airport Transfer between Sydney International Airport and Wollongong
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Daily Transfer and Expenses
* CCCU will provide sponsorship to those students who are not eligible to apply for the “Scheme for Subsidy on Exchange for Post-Secondary Students” (SSE) and the sponsorship will only be given to student upon successful completion of the programme.
Students who participated in the last year study tour programme enjoyed studying at UOW and staying with their host families. Take a look at their happy and unforgettable memories by referring to the attached report and video journal [click here].
Applicants are required to complete the attached form and submit it together with the required documents to the following CCCU General Offices on or before 15 April 2017.
CCCU Main Campus:
Room 6104, 6/F, Li Dak Sum Yip Yio Chin Academic Building, Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong
CCCU Telford Annex:
General Office, CCCU Telford Campus, 33 Wai Yip Street, Kowloon Bay
Successful applicants will receive email confirmation in due course. For further enquiries, please contact CCCU General Offices at 3442-9880 or 2707-9440.